Beard Ninja Beard Ninja

LOL!!

that epic beard attack just made my day XD

Prof Oaks Research Prof Oaks Research

wasn't bad per se

but it wasn't overly fantastic. my main problem was the seriously generic jokes that where visible from a kilometre away.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

wow. . . . where to start. . .

how about this was fucking insaneo awesome!!

Give Up, Robot Give Up, Robot

as good as can be

this game is just excellent! everything about it is so simple but the execution just makes it that great! your stage designs are top notch and I love how hard yet doable you made it. I would have liked to have seen medals in there but this is just too great I just had to ten out of ten it.

finished normal but only got to level 5 on hard.

Wind Rider : Grand Prix Wind Rider : Grand Prix

well. . .

the intro was great but other than that I really didn't enjoy this game mainly because of how it plays like a really old game in the sense that your the odd one out. like how none of the other players get hit by the enemies but you do even by the tiny ones. now I know this is all just for the gameplay style but it's just annoying and I always thought this was a mistake from the past that we had learnt from.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Tetraform Tetraform

super!

that was really fun though it could have been a little harder

SMB3 - Electro sky [XD] SMB3 - Electro sky [XD]

hell yyeeaahh!

this is what it's all about! cause a remix shouldn't just be the same song with different instruments, you have to add at least a bit of your own spice to the mix. BUT YOU! it's like you just cooked up an entirely new song with influence from the original and in my books that's just hardcore!!

(((Super Mario Bros. 3))) (((Super Mario Bros. 3)))

well. . .

not too bad but the bass kick placement was terrible. and for such a simple remix that was a big downer for me.

Chai Kingdom(super Mario Land) Chai Kingdom(super Mario Land)

smooth move!

wow I love how smooth this sounds, it's so harmonic.